Episode two of four of the PALL
feature airs tonight on The Source with Natalie Fee. (after it will be available on the player).
Episode two can now be found on Catch up here
This episode we:
- Follow separated curbside plastics to depot, finding out what happens to it there.
- Have underwater footage, thanks to Greenpeace
- Visit Scoop Away
- and talk about the GRAB campaign, (Gloucester Road Alternative Bag Campaign)
- There´s £50 of loose products to give away thanks to Scoop Away.
- AND we announce our competition winners from Episode one for FRANK Water Klean Kanteen water bottles.
It´s a full packed episode for 5 or so minutes!
For Bristol residence you can find Made in Bristol on your TV here:
Freeview no 8, Sky 117 and Virgin 159.
The feature is on The Source at 6.30pm repeated at 9.30pm
For people further afield, it´s streams live at the same times
Made in Bristol
Feedback from episode one has been really positive and encouraging, if you missed it it´s here on Made in Bristol TV Player it comes on in the first half and is five minutes, short and sweet!
Here´s a few pictures to give you an idea from this episode…
Episode Three will air next Thursday. Where Nat interviews me…. which will be very brief in the edit if I have my way!! I show Nat a couple of places to shop PALL in Easton, East Bristol Bakery and Jeevan Sweets.
As well as announcing the winner of the £50 Scoop Away prize and giving away copies of Beth Terrry´s book How I Kicked the Plastic Habit and How You Can Too
Until then, tune in and enjoy tonights feature!